Environmental Information Systems and Networking (EISN) Project
DevTech provided project management services to the USAID EcoLinks Trade and Investment program in USAID’s Bureau for Economic Growth, Agriculture, and Trade for five years (1998–2003). The Program facilitated the transfer of environmental technologies and services to businesses, municipalities, and associations in Eastern Europe and Eurasia.
As the prime contractor during the first stage of the project, DevTech developed a performance monitoring system for the Trade and Investment Program that tracks positive environmental impacts achieved by EcoLinks projects, highlights capacity-building initiatives, and identifies new investments in the environmental sector leveraged by EcoLinks.
DevTech provided technical assistance to EcoLinks partners and technology representatives to improve the development of environmental projects, and helped project sponsors to secure project financing. DevTech staff also represented EcoLinks at environmental trade shows and financing workshops in the United States and abroad, and coordinated EcoLinks conference participation.
- Environmental information systems and networking [EISN] : six-month report
- EISN (environmental information systems and networking) annual review
- EISN : First Quarter Report, 1999
- EISN: First Quarter Report for 2000
- EISN Annual Review
- Final report on the ECOLINKS program conference : held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, March 20-March 22, 2000
- EISN: Second Quarter Progress Report for 2000
- EISN: Third Quarter Progress Report for 2000
- EcoLinks [Eurasian-American partnership for environmentally sustainable economies] annual report
- EISN: Fourth Quarter Progress Report for 2000
- GeoNetWeaver(TM) USAID E&E Bureau SO 1.6 model : an application in results-oriented planning and monitoring
- EISN: Third Quarter Progress Report for 2001
- Environmental impacts of land privatization in select countries of Eastern Europe and Eurasia : an assessment of priority issues -- final draft report
- Review of environmental activities implemented in the Bureau for Europe & Eurasia
- Final 2001 report on the environmental index for strategic objective 1.6